A country I would like to visit

A country I would like to visit is South Korea!!

It sounds weird, but I would like to visit it because I'm very interested to know about the culture of the country and the gastronomy that they have. I like to listen to music from this country, called K-pop and I think the K-pop and the K-dramas influence me to want to know about Korea (I also think that I'm idealizing the country because of that)

I'm so motivated to go there that I've even taken language courses, I enjoy learning the language of this country and know all the ways that they use to communicate with people depending on age because they use diverse grammatical forms for that, which makes it difficult to understand and speak the language, but also interesting for the millions of years that the Korean language has.

If I were there, I would like to visit all the places that I've been seeing in the K-dramas and pretend that I'm already in a K-drama with my boyfriend and the flowers and all the Drama (but not too much). I also would like to visit the company of my favorite group of Kpop, which is TWICE (please Twice come to Chile). I would like to go to a restaurant or a convenience store and eat Kimbap or Tteok-bokki (hopefully not spicy) as a citizen of Korea.

I've been thinking that living in South Korea is not a good idea and now I'm fine just visiting that country because I'm not totally agree with the mentality of there, especially with the point of view about women.


Comentarios

  1. Reading this post i realized that i dont know so much about korea. The truth is that i know abaut this country is in relation to wars, the politicians diferences between the north and south (but really, sometimes i coffuse me beween bouth). Whatever, my mom watch the "k-series" an the places seem me beauty and there are modern places.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like to visit South Korea, but the complexity of its language makes me reconsider the situation.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I want to visit it too! (influence of k-dramas )

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Sound so fun!! especially the part about feeling like you're in a k-drama and tasting the food.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Time travel: far in the past

My dream job