The best concert ever

I don't know if this situation can be considered like being in a concert, but for me, absolutely.

The best concert that I've ever been to was Los Vasquez's

I went to this concert in 2018-2019. The context is kind of funny because the concert happened when I was in an event called "Fonda" (in Chilean language) in September when I was celebrating national holidays XD.

The group Los Vasquez is composed of two brothers who sing and play different instruments, for example, the guitar, the accordion, etc. Most of their songs are very sad and the general topic is about heartbreak or very intense love, happiness, etc. So, you can listen to their songs in various contexts (thanks to my mom for giving me this good taste in music)

During the event, I was so happy and calm while I was enjoying with my mother because most of the public was old people (specially moms) and I think that they are less intense than younger people during a concert (just sometimes). I was grateful to live that moment with my mom who loves this group, I think that fact gives more importance to the concert<3

I've never been to a "real" concert like in Movistar Arena or something like that, but this experience was the closest thing to being in one, so I remember it fondly.

I  don't have photos of the moment (I was too busy crying and singing), but instead I put a picture of my favorite song of this group.

I hope to watch them again, is a magic experience.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Time travel: far in the past

My dream job

A country I would like to visit